Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%

Don’t take our word for it, let us prove it.

Homepage Contact Form

Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%

Don’t take our word for it, let us prove it.

Homepage Contact Form
architecture-building-buy-driveway-209296

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We are dedicated to providing the best experience possible throughout your entire buying process.

Superior materials, Quality craftsmanship, Best warranties in the industry.

DINOROOF OFFERS FINANCING

Whether you didn’t budget for a new roof, you want to save your cash, or you are waiting for an insurance payout, most people choose to finance. Click here to get pre-approved!

Learn More

TESTIMONIALS

Great experience, I highly recommend them for your roofing needs!”

-Monica Turner

“Mark and his crew installed the  roof on our restaurant and did a fantastic job.  I highly recommend ‘DinoRoof’ for all of your roofing needs”

-Anthony Smith

“Mark and his team are fantastic! We had a big job and Mark was always there to answer any questions we had and really made us a priority. He explained everything thoroughly and even updated us with pictures of what his crew was seeing throughout the process. He and his team were extremely professional and kind.”

-Brie Therien

Latest Articles

Coming Soon...

PROJECT SHOWCASE

JOIN OUR TEAM

We are always looking for the best. Come join our team today.

CALL OR TEXT TODAY!