Your Central Illinois Solar Roofing Contractor

Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%

Premium materials

The best customer experience

A real lifetime warranty

A Premier Company for Solar Roofing Installation

Premier Company for Solar Roofing Installation Bloomington, IL

DinoRoof is here to help you install your nxt solar roof in Bloomington, IL. Did you know that solar roofs can produce up to 80% of your home’s energy consumption? That’s a huge return on investment. As sustainability trends continue to grow, more homeowners are considering solar roof installations for their home.

Are you ready to embrace solar energy? We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and come up with a detailed plan that meets your needs and budget. Give the reputable Bloomington roofing company a call today.

What Are the Advantages of a Solar Roof?

Solar Roofs Are Eco-Friendly

Solar tile roofs have zero emissions and produce clean, efficient solar energy. By replacing fossil fuel production with clean, efficient solar energy, you can greatly reduce your electricity bills while also reducing your carbon footprint.

Solar Roofs Add Home Value

According to the Appraisal Journal, you are increasing your home value by $20 for every dollar you save from solar energy. Solar roofs also add a clean and modern look to your home, making it a desirable characteristic for buyers in the market.

Solar Roofs Are Durable

Solar roof tiles are three times stronger than asphalt roof shingles. They are manufactured out of tempered glass, making them resistant to hail, wind and other weather damage. You can expect your solar roof to last up to 30 years before needing a replacement.

Solar Roof FAQs

Close
Does Bloomington get enough sunlight for solar roofs?
You do not need an excessive amount of light for a solar roof to work. Bloomington has the perfect amount of light making it a great location for solar roofs.
Can you install solar roofs on any type of residence?
Solar roof installation is the most cost-effective when installed on low-slope and south-facing exposures. Our roofing specialists at DinoRoof would be happy to go over whether or not your roof would be the right fit for a solar roof.
Are there any disadvantages of solar roofs?
If your roof is new, it might not be the right time to install a solar roof. That’s because your entire roof has to be removed before installation.
We recognize that deciding on a solar roof is a big decision. It can also be difficult to understand the process, installation and technology. DinoRoof is here to help guide you through the entire process. Schedule an inspection today and we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions.

DinoRoof IconDinoRoof

7 Finance Drive Ste 1, Bloomington

5.0 14 reviews

  • Avatar Steve Bybee ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    We're in the process of selling our home and the buyer had some concerns with the roof. Mark was out to the house a couple time to inspect both the attic and roof. He was timely and very responsive over text and email. The best part … More is that he was honest about the condition of the roof, assessing that it had upwards of 5 years of life still left and saw no reason to replace. Of course, that means they don't be et the work or make money. It was very nice to hear the honesty and not just a salesman trying to make money!
  • Avatar anthony smith ★★★★★ 4 months ago
    Mark and his crew installed the roof on our restaurant and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Midwest for all of your roofing needs.
  • Avatar Linda Slabaugh ★★★★★ 11 months ago
    Mark and his crew tackled the new roof install on our 135 year old home which included removal of 38 year old solar panels. Our roof is very steep with a larger house. The crew persevered through extreme heat, physical steepness, and the … More weight of the shingles like pros. We appreciate their professionalism, attention to detail, and dedication to this difficult task. We highly recommend Midwest Roofing.Service: Roof installation
  • Avatar Brie Therien ★★★★★ 11 months ago
    Mark and his team are fantastic! We had a big job and Mark was always there to answer any questions we had and really made us a priority. He explained everything thoroughly and even updated us with pictures of what his crew was seeing throughout … More the process. He and his team were extremely professional and kind. They executed the highest quality of craftsmanship and we truly appreciate all the work they did for us. We would highly recommend Midwest Roofing to everyone!Services: Attic venting, Roof repair for storm & wind damage, Roof inspection, Roof installation, Roof repair