Central Illinois Storm Damage Roof Repair Experts With Years Of Experience

Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%

Premium materials

The best customer experience

A real lifetime warranty


The Most Trusted Storm Damage Roof Repair Company

Most Trusted Storm Damage Roof Repair Company Bloomington, IL

If your home has been damaged by wind, hail, or another type of storm, it can be difficult to know what the next steps are. You will need a trained professional who knows how to act quickly and efficiently to ensure your home stays safe and secure. DinoRoof in Bloomington will inspect every part of your roof’s interior and exterior and provide a detailed report summarizing our findings. Then, we will perform a comprehensive inspection and make suggestions on how to best repair the damage.

Bloomington, IL Hail Damage Repair

Everyone knows that hail can cause major damage on roofs, but did you know that not all hail damage can be seen with the untrained eye? Our knowledgeable roofers know how to detect hail damage even if it’s underneath your shingles. Even if the damage seems minor, we recommend fixing what you can as soon as you can, before those problems turn into more serious roofing complications.

Wind Damage

Not only is wind damage able to impact the appearance of your home, but it can also cause more serious consequences. It can lift or blow shingles directly off your roof, as well as whip debris and other external elements against your home’s exterior. DinoRoof can help you get ahead of these issues by inspecting your home and taking care of gaps and holes that could result in roof leaks.

FAQs about Storm Damage to Your Home

Close
If my claim is denied by my insurance company, what do I do?
Even if your insurance company denies your claim, you have one year from the date you filed to request a second opinion. Homeowners are entitled to a second opinion if they feel their property did not receive the time and attention it deserved for an unbiased inspection.
Will you help me file an insurance claim?

Yes! The goal of an insured roof is to be restored back to its pre-storm condition. We are experts at doing just that. We will take care of every aspect of your insurance claim, whether it’s a small repair from a tree-branch or a million-dollar disaster.

If I had a different insurance provider when the last storm hit my house, what would I do?
You would file a claim with the insurance provider you had when the storm happened.

DinoRoof is here to help you through even the harshest of storms. We understand how stressful it can be to figure out your roofing situation, especially when your focus is on keeping your family safe. Let us help shoulder some of the burden and ease the process of getting your roof back into shape.

DinoRoof IconDinoRoof

7 Finance Drive Ste 1, Bloomington

5.0 14 reviews

  • Avatar Steve Bybee ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    We're in the process of selling our home and the buyer had some concerns with the roof. Mark was out to the house a couple time to inspect both the attic and roof. He was timely and very responsive over text and email. The best part … More is that he was honest about the condition of the roof, assessing that it had upwards of 5 years of life still left and saw no reason to replace. Of course, that means they don't be et the work or make money. It was very nice to hear the honesty and not just a salesman trying to make money!
  • Avatar anthony smith ★★★★★ 4 months ago
    Mark and his crew installed the roof on our restaurant and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Midwest for all of your roofing needs.
  • Avatar Linda Slabaugh ★★★★★ 11 months ago
    Mark and his crew tackled the new roof install on our 135 year old home which included removal of 38 year old solar panels. Our roof is very steep with a larger house. The crew persevered through extreme heat, physical steepness, and the … More weight of the shingles like pros. We appreciate their professionalism, attention to detail, and dedication to this difficult task. We highly recommend Midwest Roofing.Service: Roof installation
  • Avatar Brie Therien ★★★★★ 11 months ago
    Mark and his team are fantastic! We had a big job and Mark was always there to answer any questions we had and really made us a priority. He explained everything thoroughly and even updated us with pictures of what his crew was seeing throughout … More the process. He and his team were extremely professional and kind. They executed the highest quality of craftsmanship and we truly appreciate all the work they did for us. We would highly recommend Midwest Roofing to everyone!Services: Attic venting, Roof repair for storm & wind damage, Roof inspection, Roof installation, Roof repair